Seven principals from Cincinnati Public Schools received turnaround credentialing from the University of Virginia for significantly raising student achievement over the last two years. Each of the schools made Adequate Yearly Progress, and one, South Avondale School, climbed from Academic Emergency to Effective on the Ohio Report Card in a single year.
- Lynsa Davie, principal, Chase School
- Nedria McClain, Hays-Porter School
- Nicole Davis, Mt. Airy School
- Kimberly Mack, John P. Parker School
- Vicki Graves-Hill, Roll Hill Academy
- Alesia Smith, Rothenberg Preparatory Academy
- Yzvetta Macon, South Avondale School
Each of the principals has participated in the University of Virginia's Turnaround Specialist Program.